Chesterfield Falcon Limited are a professional fiduciary firm with many years of experience who can assist with the incorporation of British Virgin Island (BVI) companies. We specialise in BVI companies which are one of the world’s most popular and modern types of offshore companies which maintain an international profile and reputation. Our services which we can offer to you on BVI companies include full director and secretarial services including a registered agent and office and company administration and management services.
What makes the BVI stand out as a prime jurisdiction to open an offshore company in is that they are tax free (however, there are stamp duties on certain transactions, and property taxes), the BVI is a British Overseas Territory, which provides for an outstanding political stability and has a wide variety of business uses and great benefits.
Listed below are some requirements a company incorporated under the BVI 2004 Business Companies Act must maintain:
- One individual or Corporate Director required;
- One Shareholder or more, this can be individual or corporate;
- A Company Secretary not required;
- A Local Registered Office is required;
- A Local Registered Agent is required;
- The BVI Registry must be advised of a change of Director by filing the Register of Director, this must be done within 21 days of the appointment of Directors to avoid penalties;
- There are no requirements for filing or auditing of accounts. However bookkeeping records will be maintained and accounts must be prepared.
If you require further information on the full list of services which we offer, please feel free to get in contact with our offices on telephone number 01624 699500 or please click here to send an enquiry. Each client case is tailored to the individuals needs depending on what services they require.
For further detailed information on BVI Companies, please click here.